|:: Hardware Monitoring/Debug|
|AK-SR7 embeds hardware monitoring feature. This feature allows system managers to monitor all signs of status of system and system environment. Users is fully informed the following information:
- Besides BIOS monitoring, AK-SR7 also includes Graphic User Interface program. This feature helps user to easily monitor all kind of status signals.
- The AC-2001 chipset and 2-digits LED in AK-SR7 can show the real-time hardware errors with respectively numbers.
- Not only can BIOS uses it to display POST code, but kernels of Windows 2000 and Linux also take advantage of this capability to help isolate software problems.
- The LED display feature is particular useful in servers where VGA display is not always around.
- A 2-digit LED code indicates something going wrong. Code reference is in the manual.